Pages

Sunday 28 December 2014

Day 425

This update came very late because I really don't see much reason to keep posting regularly when my condition remains more or less the same. Anyways, my TSW is very very mild to begin with and partly also because there are more things going on during the Christmas that requires my attention at the moment.

In addition, world of warcraft new expansion was released last month, I've been having a pretty bad lifestyle for the past 1 month as a gamer lol. However, it seems like diet and bad lifestyle does not really affect my TSW much (or not at all).

Left Face
It is always "old scar fading" and "new ones coming"

Right Face
also recovering from a larger one

Center Forehead
I think this area is where I can track my improvement. It is definitely much calmer nowadays

Right Forehead
It may look better now but I swear this part is still very itchy

Left Forehead

No comments:

Post a Comment