Pages

Sunday 27 March 2016

Day 879

i have to apologise first, because i actually went through a 1 month flare (my flare is small anyways since my condition is so mild in the first place) and i did not even monitor / document it. it started growing, and became larger, to a size about 5cm wound but it is healed.


left leg, i remember scratching it every night for 2-3 weeks when it flare up into a 5cm wound, but i did not even bothered to monitor it and this pic is unfortunately taken when it is almost fully healed now.

of course 5cm is nothing compared to my worst flare (14 cm) during the 6 months of withdrawal. but at least i can draw a conclusion now. looks like it is the norm to flare up even after 2+ years but it is no where as serious as the initial period and most people probably just don't really care anymore at this stage, like me, perhaps i should also stop posting and move on.

below, my face is also not fully healed. but overall the entire face does not give me much problems for now.







1 comment:

  1. hi, what is your progress now?
    love to read your tsw and eczema healing journey

    ReplyDelete