Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

Day 305

It looks like the 10th month break indeed happen to me too :)

My face improved significantly!


Left Face
There are still mini pustule on a daily basis. However, they are tiny and disappear relatively quick too.

Right Face
This side of my face remains calm throughout my TSW period.

Center Forehead
Quite clear now. I am happy on where this is going.

Right Forehead

Left Forehead
This part still itch badly but the positive result from other sides encourage me.

Left Leg
Cannot even see the scar anymore

Right Leg
I am quite surprised when my right leg starts to itch again after such a long break. Not sure if this is actually my real eczema. I believe I can safely leave it alone since it is nothing serious as compared to the beginning of TSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment