Pages

Sunday 21 September 2014

Day 326

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update. I was sick for the past 2 weeks due to a cold which turns into bronchitis. I seriously hate bronchitis. Coughing was very intensive and the hardest thing is that I could not even sleep. Everytime I try to lie down, my throat became itchy and cough will start all over again.

For the whole week, I am only able to rest in bed attempting to catch a couple hours of sleep here and there. It is really a torture and I am so glad that it is finally coming to an end now. For today, I only got 3-4 cough attacks as compared to 20-50 cough attacks last week. I hope to be fully healed by this week so that I can resume my routine exercise. Bronchitis has made me very weak and running a few steps can easily make me breathless.

Left Face
I am not sure why my skin condition improves during an illness. I got a feeling the improvement is only temporary, perhaps an extended break from my Month 10-11. I assume things should start to get worse soon around Month 12-13 as most people do.

Right Face
Other than the itchy ear, I am quite happy here.


Center Forehead


Right Forehead
I accidentally scratch a bit too hard during the night.

Left Forehead
Problem area is still there.



No comments:

Post a Comment