Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Day 46

This is day 46 since I stop topical steroids.

Last week was probably my worst in terms of itchiness. If I didn't know about TSW, I will probably start to use back my steroid cream for the itch relief because the itchiness will often prevent me from falling asleep.

I am glad that the itchiness is significantly reduced this week. For the whole week, I only wake up 2 times at night due to scratching and then I managed to fall back asleep almost immediately (no sleep loss! yay). This is important because my eczema is always very strongly related to itchiness level. The itchiness will always come first and then rashes will surface in a few days. If my itchiness can be further reduced, it will give me all the confidence that I don't need topical steroid for my skin condition in the first place. I will have to see how it goes.

As the year end is coming, I believe everyone will have several gatherings. For me, I got 2 Wedding dinners to attend, 1 Christmas party and a few Church stuffs, etc so I definitely hope that my condition will be improved and nobody will come and question my skin again.


I got a feeling skin will looks better soon since itchiness is reduced.

Right face

Left forehead is better

Right forehead

Right leg looks almost the same but I'm not afraid as long as it is not itchy.

Big toe is good, totally no itch

Left leg looks the same

No comments:

Post a Comment