Pages

Sunday 29 December 2013

Day 60

Hello, I hope everyone has an enjoyable Christmas.

Time for another weekly update. Day 60

Once again, I try my best to maintain my photo consistency by taking them at the same hour, same location, same posture. In case you are wondering, it is taken in my own room 8:00am every Sunday morning :)

From what I have observed so far, Day 60 is usually the turning point for many TSW victim where the skin condition will start to go for the worse. I am not sure if the same will happen to me and I am quite worried if it does... the last thing I like is to face my relatives on chinese new year (another 30 days) with a worsening rash.

Considering that my condition is so mild (as compared to all the TSW victim blog I saw), I am still not entirely sure if I am having TSW. Although I have a few scabs on my legs and toes, I don't really have large patches of red skin and definitely no burning skin so far.

Sometimes I starts to wonder if I'm just having diabetes so that is why the rash/wound on my leg refuse to heal. Sometimes I also wonder if I have skin cancer which is also well known for sores/scabs that does not heal over the months. But I remember my blood test taken earlier this year shows that I am healthy. Anyways, I have already tried a dozen natural methods and alternative treatment in the past 4 years and nothing works. For the time being, I guess I have nothing much to lose and just continue the journey with the mindset of TSW. Perhaps if my condition starts to improves in the next couple month, then I will be confident to declare myself as "Mild TSW" in the first place and I will start to spread this recovery proudly haha

Left Face slightly improved this week.

Right face is around the same.

Left forehead improved slightly
But eyebrow area still itch very often. Ugh

Right forehead and eyebrow constantly itch every day.

Big toe looks good now!

Right Leg
This is my eczema worst area and is still getting worse... I am a bit worried

I remember I use quite a lot of steroid cream in the past here. sorry right leg, please do your best and recover ok

Left leg
Hmm, can this spot stop getting larger?

No comments:

Post a Comment