Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

Day 102

Hi everyone,

Today is Sunday and I finally break the 100 day.

Congrats to myself.

Left Face
Yes, I still get these pustules on a daily basis.
They are both irritating and itchy.


Right Face
I didn't realize my right face recover so fast considering all the spots I got last week.


Center Forehead
Looks OK


Right Forehead
I think these photo is over-optimistic because the itchiness ain't over yet.


Left Forehead
Yeah, I knew this was coming because that spot itch for hours before it slowly swell up.
Large pustule usually takes a while to fade also.


Big Toe
This will be the last time I post for Big Toe.
I consider this healed.


Right Leg
The inflammation is still spreading larger (14 cm) but the itchiness is mainly at the edge (perimeter) while the middle part feels like normal skin. Not sure how to describe it but I think I am healing.


Left Leg
I find the skin is no longer red.
This is the first time I got the feeling that I am actually going to recover from TSW soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment