Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

Day 116

Hello, it's Sunday again.

After a while, it can be quite tedious to keep doing this every week. But I hope that my effort in doing this will not be wasted. When I am fully healed one day, I will definitely promote this blog so that it may be useful to other people who are also a victim of topical steroid cream.

Anyway, here's my update.


Left Face
I still got several new spots every week but lesser each week.

Right Face
Around the same. A few spots here and there.


Center Forehead
After so many up and down on my forehead, I feel that the skin condition of my entire forehead area looks like crumbled paper on the surface. Haha

Right Forehead

Left Forehead
Looks like the larger pustule wound need at least 1 month to go away


Left Leg
It should be healing well.

Right Leg
Healing extremely well. Middle area is perfect skin, smooth and not itchy.
Just waiting for the perimeter to heal now!

Big Toe
I thought this area was totally healed until it starts to itch again.
Not sure what causes it but looks like I have to continue to monitor this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment