Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

Day 95


Happy Lunar New Year

I personally don't really like CNY because everything is quite fake. haha

Anyways, it is Sunday and I have to do my weekly update.

Left Face
Right Face

I still continue to get itchy spots on both side of my face and I'm glad those larger spots from the previous week have also became smaller now.



Center Forehead

Right Forehead

Left Forehead

My Forehead remains pretty much the same.
I hope the itch will stop some day but at least it did not get worse this week.



Big Toe

I believe Big Toe is no longer an issue to me now.
Although the skin is still rough to touch but it does not itch and I don't think I need to post Big Toe on a weekly basis.



Left Leg

Right Leg

These 2 photo shows that both my legs "appears to be healing very well". I double quote that because I am not sure about it. Ever since the scab fell off pieces by pieces, the itch increase significantly. Both legs give me a little bit of burning itch every night it can affect my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment