Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014

Day 165

I was a bit worried last 2 week when my whole face became itchy everyday. But looks like it is just a mini flare and this week was much better.

Legs remain healed and I'll only update legs on a monthly basis. So far, I am very certain that my leg was going through a TSW. However, I am not so sure about my face now. In terms of steroid usage, I use much lesser on my face and yet it was my leg that recovered first. What is going on? Could it be some other factor? I'll wait patiently for at least 1 year (which is 200 more days to go)


Right Face
A few scar still remains

Left Face
The pustule that grow so near to my ear is a rather strange position.
Anyways, it looks like these scar will take at least 2 weeks to clear.

Right Forehead
This is my most persistent area now. Always itchy

Center Forehead
A few irritating spot here and there.

Left Forehead
Eyebrow is still itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment