Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

Day 179

Hello,

My leg is still doing well. Although the scar is still visible (slightly darker), it is smooth to touch and has not itch for 2 months so I can considered that fully healed. Will post my leg next week

However, my face is not yet done. It still itch a lot everyday and I have no idea how long more I still have to wait. Last week my cheek decided to go crazy and this week it was my forehead. Flare likes to move around? Is it still TSW? The amount of steroids I use on my face last time is so minimal as compare to my leg. If it is still TSW, then why is my leg not itchy anymore because I remember I use a lot more steroids on them. So strange, could something else be affecting my face or perhaps legs epidermal barrier is so much stronger than our face?

Note: Today photo is a bit too bright when taken.


Right Face
Itch a bit only

Left Face
Older spots have faded out but new spots still appear daily.

Center Forehead

Right Forehead

Left Forehead


No comments:

Post a Comment