Pages

Sunday 6 April 2014

Day 158

Hello Sunday,

It has been 1 month and my legs remain itch-free. Even though the pigmentation still appear a bit redder than normal, I have already consider my leg as healed in my own view. From now on, I will be posting monthly updates (instead of weekly updates) for my legs.

As for my face, I am currently going through a mini flare. Almost every part of my face is very itchy this week. I wonder if this has to do with my sleeping hours because I have been sleeping 6 hours a day for the past two weeks. Well, I probably spend too much time on gaming Diablo3 and Starcraft2. LOL


Left Face
Itch for hours and days. So irritating

Right Face
The few spots here also itch for hours.

Right Forehead

Very Very itchy across the board

Left Forehead
The eyebrow area so persistent



Legs update will be monthly from now on.


Right Leg
A bit red but still no itch

Left Leg
also no itch

Big Toe
No itch


No comments:

Post a Comment