Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

Day 67

Weekly update as usual.

Looks like the condition is progressing at a very very slow pace.

I can't even tell whether it is getting better or worse because it is too difficult to judge. Sometimes when I thought I am getting better, the itchiness will return again. Overall, I feel that the condition remains more or less the same. Which makes me think if a monthly update would be more meaningful instead of a weekly one. Haha

Left face
Mini pustule still continues to surface daily
More or less the same as last week
Old scars will take a while to fade

Right face
More or less the same as last week

Center forehead
A bit flaky
Experienced some sharp and intense itchiness randomly

Right forehead
Rashes are still very irritating and itchy as usual

Left Forehead
Only eyebrow itch

Right Leg
Oh well, still my most troubled spot
 At least it is less itchy as compared to last week

Big toe
Never itch for whole week

Left Leg
The scab fell off but the skin is still red and itchy
I believe a new scab will appear again


No comments:

Post a Comment