Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

Day 74

From Christmas till now, I have already attended 1 party gathering and 3 wedding dinner. For all these events, I think nobody actually notice my mild eczema at all given how light my condition is. I was keeping a very low profile throughout the time because I still don't feel comfortable with my condition yet, especially the itchiness. Naturally, I also try to avoid eye contact with everyone.

One particular issue I face this week is the constant neck twitching on my right neck, somewhere close to the Jugular vein. This is a very annoying problem because I have difficulties falling asleep when it twitch so often. I definitely do not want to visit a doctor if possible and hope that it will resolve on its own. The constant neck twitching has been quite persistent for the past 5 days already.

Left Face

Right Face

As I compared the left/right face photo with the older ones, it appears that my face improved significantly. But I still get a few mini pustules and minor flaking everyday though and the old scars will probably take another 1 or 2 month to fade.

Left Forehead

Right forehead

Eyebrow area is still itchy and flaky as usual.

Center Forehead

I have several "very intensive" and sharp itch in this area.
I remember the itch attack was very strong and I have to clench my fist when it came.

Right Leg

Let's see my most troubled area now.
It looks like some of the scab finally decided to drop off but the underlying skin is still red and itchy. At the same time, a new rash appears nearby. I have totally no idea why it spread like that.

Left Leg

Quite similar to my right leg, the itchiness increase after the scab fell off. At the same time, I notice a small rash growing at a distance nearby. Condition is so identical yet I have no idea whether this is good or bad. lol what is going on

Big Toe

The skin in that area is still rough to touch but I am quite happy with the condition of my big toe because there is totally no itchiness. This week, I accidentally cut my fourth and fifth toe due to the stupid room door.

Anyways, I decided to include this in my photo to monitor a rash vs a wound. And yes, it was very painful to get a cut like that with the room door. I have to be careful next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment