Pages

Sunday 26 January 2014

Day 88

When I thought things were going to be better last week, my skin condition decided to turn worse. What a bad timing because lunar new year is coming in another 5 days. The last thing I wanted is to get questions about my skin condition during the relatives meeting sessions. If things don't improve in the next 5 days, I must try my best to avoid close contact with everyone during CNY.

Almost 3 months of steroid withdrawal now, I often find myself doubting whether these skin problems will resolve itself "automatically" in 1-2 years by doing nothing to it. But I have seen enough blogs to reassure myself so I will carry on the journey. I think I have more or less gotten used to the itchiness and scratching at night but I still hope that my condition won't become worse.

Left Face
This week I have very itchy spot near my hairline.
There are a few spots hidden which is inside my hair too.

Right Face
Many new itchy spots

Left Forehead
The itchiness on my eyebrow is still very persistent

Center Forehead
Slight Improvement


Right Forehead
Slight Improvement

Right Leg
The itchiness is still waking me up a few nights
The size of this rash is around 13cm

Just to show another perspective on Right Leg


Left Leg
I am quite surprise this spot looks like it is fading out because the itchiness is still quite bad.



My Big Toe is no longer itchy and is not a problem area anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment