Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

Day 123

Day 123 is a nice number. Yesterday was my 4th wedding dinner in 3 months. I still don't like mass gathering event like wedding dinner because I am always socially awkward with my condition and my speech stammering issues will just make things worse. I hope there will be no more for this year.


Left Face
As usual, I still get these little itchy pustule on a daily basis. Very annoying

Right Face
Still the same. Older spots fading, Newer spots appearing.



Center Forehead

Right Forehead

Left Forehead
Looks like I am too optimistic on pigmentation. I guess this color will stay for another month


Right Leg
Yes, it is healing well but the itchiness is still causing me some damage. I must have scratch it unknowingly at some night

Big Toe
Itch is very minimal, almost non-existant

Left Leg
Also healing well like my right leg. Still itch a little at night so there are some scratch marks while sleeping




No comments:

Post a Comment