Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Day 130

Sorry, too busy to write anything today. Just a quick update asap :)

Right Face
It looks good but it is not over yet.

Left Face
Still getting annoying pustules frequently

Right Forehead

Left Forehead

Center Forehead

My forehead is very itchy this whole week. I hate to endure the itch

Right Leg
When I thought my most troubled area is coming to an end soon, it suddenly decided to itch during one night. And I have no idea I cause a bloody wound to myself until I saw the blood on my finger nails the next morning. But I believe this wound will heal pretty well because this is not the original rash 

Left Leg
Almost not a problem soon

Big Toe
Skin starts to feel rough to touch nowadays but as long as it don't itch, I'm fine with it



No comments:

Post a Comment