Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Day 137

This week was amazing.

It has been a long time since I can sleep peacefully without waking up to the scratching. My legs didn't itch for the whole week despite me having a bad lifestyle at the moment (sleeping 12am+ everyday and eating lots of junk food LOL).

My face also seems to be doing quite well. There are lesser itchy spots now although the pigmentation still requires a bit more time to fade. However, my forehead is still rather persistent but I will wait patiently. I am quite surprised that my leg heal faster than my face, considering that I use much more topical steroids on my leg last time.

Left Face

Right Face

Center Forehead

Left Forehead

Right Forehead
This is probably the last area to heal now

Big Toe

Right Leg
Very nice healing!

Another perspective to compare my right leg

Left Leg
I consider this healed already. No more itch

No comments:

Post a Comment